TIGER RIP COHESIVE | FEEL RIGHT...FEEL READY!
EASY TO USE | Our strong cohesive bandage is made from hand-tearable woven cotton spandex, and provides excellent and sustained support and compression without adhering to the skin, making it easier to remove than typical sport tapes.
HAND TEARABLE | Our athletic tape can be used to lightly wrap and support minor injuries or it can be stretched tightly around the skin for heavy compression. These cohesive fabric tapes aren't sticky, easy to unpeel and reapply if there's a mistake in the application.
LONG-LASTING | Our elastic bandages feel right when you need support and you can be confident will stay in place without slipping or moving. This sport injury tape can be worn for longer periods of time due to its water, sweat and dirt repelling properties.
GUARANTEED QUALITY | After years of supplying sports tapes to professional teams, we have found the most reliable and superior cohesive bandage from a great source with consistent quality.
MULTIPLE USES | Can be used for support strapping, compression, securing dressings and ice packs, fixing splints and helps protect against blisters. Great for securing shin pads or as sock tape for football, rugby and other sports.
Tiger Rip Cohesive is a great multi-tasker and a kitbag essential for any athlete or medical professional! It is a stronger alternative to our Tiger Rip Lite Cohesive and delivers a lightweight compression and support without the sensation of tape applied to the skin.
What is Tiger Rip Cohesive?
Tiger Rip is a strong cohesive stretch bandage made from hand-tearable woven cotton spandex. It provides excellent and sustained support and compression without adhering to the skin, making it easier (and less painful!) to remove than typical adhesive tapes.
Tiger Rip Cohesive FEELS RIGHT when you need support and you can be totally sure will stay in place without slipping or moving. Plus, as cohesive bandages aren't sticky, it's easy to unpeel and reapply if there's a mistake in application or if you require a tighter compression. You could even use the same piece of tape multiple times!
What can I use Tiger Rip Cohesive for?
One of the main advantages of Tiger Rip Lite is its versatility; it can be used to lightly wrap and support minor injuries or it can be stretched tightly around the skin for heavy compression.
- Its superbly elasticated fabric is ideal for strapping and providing support.
- Can be used as a blood spill tape as its woven material will absorb fluid.
- Versatile compression wrap for securing dressings and ice packs.
- Ideal for fixing braces and lifting blocks in place.
- Used in football to secure shin-pads, hold up socks and offer added protection to the goalkeepers' hands, fingers and wrists.
- Helps protect hands against blisters.
Tiger Rip Cohesive Features
- Heavyweight cohesive stretch bandage that provides excellent support and compression without adhering to the skin.
- Slip-resistant when applied to body providing a superb strapping for many injured areas.
- Simple to hand tear without fraying.
- Excellent for strapping holding ice packs or blood stemming dressings.