TIGER RIP LITE | FEEL RIGHT...FEEL READY!
EASY TO USE | Our strong cohesive bandage is made from hand-tearable woven cotton spandex, and provides excellent and sustained support and compression without adhering to the skin, making it easier to remove than typical sport tapes.
HAND TEARABLE | Our athletic tape can be used to lightly wrap and support minor injuries or it can be stretched tightly around the skin for heavy compression. These cohesive fabric tapes aren't sticky, easy to unpeel and reapply if there's a mistake in the application.
LONG LASTING | Our elastic bandages feel right when you need support and you can be confident will stay in place without slipping or moving. This sport injury tape can be worn for longer periods of time due to its water, sweat and dirt repelling properties.
GUARANTEED QUALITY | After years of supplying sports tapes to professional teams, we have found the most reliable and superior cohesive bandage from a great source with consistent quality.
- MULTIPLE USES | Can be used for support strapping, compression, securing dressings and ice packs, fixing splints and helps protect against blisters. Great for securing shin pads or as sock tape for football, rugby and other sports.
Tiger Rip Lite Cohesive is a great multi-tasker and a kitbag essential for any athlete or medical professional! Once applied, Tiger Rip FEELS RIGHT, it delivers compression and support without the sensation of tape applied to the skin.
What is Tiger Rip Lite?
Tiger Rip Lite is a lightweight cohesive stretch bandage made from hand-tearable woven cotton spandex, which allows for maximum stretch. It provides excellent support and compression without adhering to the skin, without the need for adhesive sprays, making it easier (and less painful!) to remove than typical adhesive tapes.
As cohesive bandages aren't sticky, it's easy to unpeel and reapply if there's a mistake in the application or if you require a tighter compression. You could even use the same piece of tape multiple times if you remove carefully!
Tiger Rip Lite FEELS RIGHT when you need support and you can be confident will stay in place without slipping or moving. It's also water, sweat and dirt repellent.
What can I use Tiger Rip Lite for?
One of the main advantages of Tiger Rip Lite is its versatility; it can be used to lightly wrap and support minor injuries, or it can be stretched tightly around the skin for heavy compression.
- Ideal for strapping and providing support.
- Use as a compression wrap for securing dressings and instant and reusable ice packs.
- Ideal for fixing splints, braces and lifting blocks in place.
- Used in football to secure shin-pads and offer added protection to the goalkeepers' hands, fingers and wrists.
- Helps protect against blisters.
- Complies with FIFA sock colour ruling.
Tiger Rip Lite Features
- Water and sweat repellent
- Versatile, stretchy & strong cohesive bandage
- 4.5m rolls with easy unwind
- Easy to apply and tear by hand
- Available in a variety of colours