TIGER TAPES STARTER KIT | FEEL RIGHT...FEEL READY!
VARIETY OF TAPES | This taping set includes a variety of our sports tapes including zinc oxide tape, tiger tear EAB tape, tiger club strapping, as well as many more.
MULTI PURPOSE | Our athetic tapes can be used for multiple reasons, preventing injuries, covering blisters, rehabilitation, and compression without adhering to the skin.
USED BY PROFESSIONALS | Our sports tapes are used by sports healthcare professionals and can be used in multiple sports such as rugby, judo, boxing etc.
DURABLE, COMFORTABLE & EASY TO APPLY | Our sports bandages are both comfortable and easy to apply. With the scissors included in this set, you can just unroll the amount you want and apply!
INCLUDES BAG | This taping set includes a holster bag so that you can keep all of your sports equipment in one place.
We’ve put together all the different tapes you could need for taping and strapping procedures.
Featuring our superior Tiger Tapes plus extras to give you the perfect kit for any taping requirement.
Supplied in a handy holdall to easily transport your taping essentials.
Taping starter kit includes
- Tiger Tape Zinc Oxide Strapping - 2 x 2.5cm, 2 x 3.8cm - Can be applied to either restrict movement or completely immobilise joints following injury.
- Tiger Tear EAB - 1 x 7.5cm - Its easy-tear design makes it the ideal tape for a pitch-side compression wrap or for securing dressings or ice packs.
- Tiger Rip Cohesive - 1 x 7.5cm - Provides sustained support and compression without adhering to the skin, making it easier (and less painful!) to remove than typical adhesive tapes.
- Tiger Club EAB Strapping - 1 x 5cm- A go-to tape for firm and sustained compression, support of non-load bearing joints, as well as soft tissue strapping and immobilisation.
- Tiger Wrap Underwrap - 1 x 6cm - Designed to protect the skin by creating a barrier underneath other tapes and bandages.
- Tiger K Tape - 1 x 5cm - The kinesiology tape is a rehabilitation tape designed to enhance the body’s natural healing process whilst offering muscle and joint support and stability.
- Tiger Tan Tape Z/O - 1 x 3.8cm - Typically used to prevent common sports injuries for shoulders, ankles, elbows, knees and other extremities.
- Heel And Lace Pads - 5 x Individual Pads - Foam pads applied to the skin prior to taping to help prevent chaffing and blisters in friction prone areas.
- Hypafix - 1 x 1 m Length 5cm - Self-adhesive, non-woven tape for dressing fixation.
- Bandage Scissors - 1 x 5'' - Specifically designed to cut away dressings, tapes and bandages without danger of injury to the patient.